Accessibility Statement for SummitMaids.com
This is an accessibility statement from Summit Maids.
Measures to support accessibility
Summit Maids takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SummitMaids.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SummitMaids.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SummitMaids.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SummitMaids.com:
- Phone: 216-877-8835
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 3306 E Overlook Rd, Ste 2, Cleveland, OH 44118
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business Days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
SummitMaids.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- all current web browsers with appropriate accessibility and assistive technologies
SummitMaids.com is not compatible with:
Accessibility of SummitMaids.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of SummitMaids.com , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for SummitMaids.com:
- comments from users: may not fully comply with accessibility standards because we cannot ensure the quality of user generated content. We continually monitor user submitted content and typically repair issues within two days.. Please report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Maids assessed the accessibility of SummitMaids.com by the following approaches:
Formal complaints should be directed to email@example.com and will be reviewed within two business days
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was reviewed on 27 July 2022 and originally generated using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.